The holidays are a season for spreading cheer and connecting with friends and loved ones, not worrying about finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list. That’s why Namasté Solar has put together a special holiday gift guide featuring gift ideas from Certified B Corporations located right here in Colorado.
The B Corporation community is made up of people using business as a force for good. It's a community that is coming together to redefine success in business and to create a more equitable economy. When you shop with B Corps, you are spreading the cheer beyond the holidays by supporting more equitable and sustainable businesses.
We hope this list helps you enjoy the excitement of holiday gift giving while also giving you the opportunity to amplify your impact through your support of B Corps. Happy holidays from the team at Namasté Solar and the rest of the Colorado B Corp community!
- Give the gift of tasty treats to your loved ones on a paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, vegan, or dairy-free diet... or anyone who appreciates a healthy snack! Thrive Tribe makes delicious ginger spice bites that are perfect for stocking stuffers or including in office gift baskets.
- Know someone who needs a caffeine kick in the morning? Give them a Colorado B Corp coffee sampler with tastes from Coda Coffee and Conscious Coffees. Both companies source directly from small farms or coffee cooperatives to get the best beans while supporting fair and sustainable trade relationships.
- Help a foodie (or a wannabe foodie) explore new recipes with the “Eating Purely Cookbook” from Purely Elizabeth. This book includes 100+ recipes that are naturally gluten-free, nutrient-rich, free of refined sugar and mostly plant-based. Just in time for a New Year’s resolution!
- Bring people together with the perfect gift to share – some brews from our two favorite Colorado B Corp breweries! New Belgium Brewing and Upslope Brewing both offer fun seasonal beers (Upslope’s Spruce Tip IPA is a perfect choice for winter solstice celebrations), sampler packs for exploring new tastes, and sweet merchandise (like the gift of two-wheeled style with a Fat Tire bike jersey). Both breweries are also powered by solar from Namasté Solar, so of course they have a special place in our hearts.
- Many of us like to give the gift of experience with tickets to plays, cooking lessons, or nights out at our favorite restaurants to focus on time spent together and shared memories. Use Bloomin’s 100% recycled seed paper cards for something tangible to hand your loves ones while celebrating the light of the season.
- Whether you’re shopping for an outdoor enthusiast or a professional in your life, everyone can use a high-quality bag. Fishpond is a Colorado B Corp that makes fly fishing gear and lifestyle products, including this fully submersible backpack, a great gift for rafters, anglers, or urban commuters. Sword & Plough, a Colorado B Corp that is also veteran-owned and features American made products, has some stylishly rugged messenger bags for daily adventure.
- If you want to give some self-care for the holidays, consider shopping with the Colorado B Corps specializing in skin care, fragrances, aromatherapy, and more. S.W. Basics focuses on simple recipes. White and Elm has made a commitment to transparency. Goddess Garden Organics specializes in natural mineral sun protection. Akamai is working to reduce complexity in personal care. And Green Goo is a women-owned, family operated business with 100% natural products made here in the USA. (Green Goo also offers a poultry first aid set, a fun gift for those on your list with a coop!)
- Mix it up for the tea connoisseur in your life with a tea cocktails gift set from Teatulia Organic Teas. Or set them up with a premium organic tea collection of best-selling teas from The Tea Spot. Both companies work to promote the health benefits of tea while cultivating socially and environmentally responsible business practices.