Questions for Business Owners to Ask When Considering Solar
Business owners who implement commercial solar systems know that solar electricity is a smart long-term investment that provides decades of clean, renewable electricity. They also know that solar electricity provides solid financial returns for system owners and investors. As with any large capital investment, it is important to gather research about your specific project needs and ask the right questions.
At Namasté Solar, we want your commercial solar project to be a smooth and successful one. The following key questions will help screen your commercial solar integrator and provide guidance as you make your decision.
- What are the benefits of going solar? How do I prioritize the benefits for my company?
- Can I save money on my electricity bill immediately or in the near future?
- How much will my solar array impact my utility bill? How much electricity can it generate versus what is supplied by the utilities company?
- How long will it take for my solar system to begin paying for itself?
- Do I have enough roof space or ground space for an array?
- What are my financing options for going solar?
- What should I be looking for in a good solar integrator?
- How long will it take to complete my solar project?
- What upkeep is needed for my system once the project is completed?
Every commercial solar project is unique and the answers to these and other important questions can be different for each business owner. For instance, you may have your own money to invest in the project, you may secure a loan from your bank, or there may be a Power Purchase Agreement available to you. Prioritizing economic gains, financing options, environmental impacts, educational contributions, public relations opportunities, and more will help you make a smart long-term investment.
Namasté Solar is a trusted solar partner, with over 1,700 systems installed throughout Colorado and beyond. With our suite of services and experienced professionals, we are here to help you make the right decision. Call us today to move your solar project forward: 303-447-0300 x102, or visit www.NamasteSolar.com.